Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Fun Letter "A"

My friend Yurinda Hill (Maya) played this fun letter at her FB and after I liked her post, she will give me the letter.

The letter I got is "A", thanks Maya. Here we go.. Let's see what I can come up with this fun letter;

  1. Things I like: art, animal (especially A-dog, woof woof!), aromatherapy, almond (milk, chocolate, nut)
  2. Things I dislike: arrogant, aggresive, anger, ambigu, anarchy, apathy, ants
  3. Food I like: apple (juice, pie), alfredo fettucini pasta, after eight (chocolate bar), anchovies, avocado, angel hair pasta
  4. Food I dislike: abalone, artichoke
  5. Places I visited: Amman, Amsterdam, Ankara, Australia (Perth to be exact!) haha
  6. Places I want to visit: America, Athens, Antarctica, Atlantis (does it really exist?)
Now is your turn, just ask me and I will give you the letter, this is Fun!!

No comments: