Thursday, February 4, 2016

A dream is a wish your heart makes

said Walt Disney.. and I'm dreaming big to see the Northern Lights or Aurora Borealis.

Plan! Plan! Plan! Save! Save! Save! *-*

It's so far and so expensive. You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. I hope someday you'll join us and the world will be as one.. ^-^

So, which way? Norway or Finland or Iceland

(For your further) References and useful information:
  1. Service Aurora which has a clear explanation about when and where to find the Northern Lights
  2. 6 Best Places to see the Northern Lights in winter 2015/2016
  3. Northern Norway
  4. Norway Lights
  5. Taber Holidays
  6. Kakslauttanen Arctic Resort - is A-MAZZING! Loved! Loved! Loved! But I just found out that a lot of recommended lodgings in Inari have good reviews too (might consider staying here or there too) ^-^


All pictures are from here.

No comments: